Sunday, July 29, 2007

Soon he'll be doing back flips

I have no photo of this yet but Cash has begun to pull himself up from a sit to a stand. He did it for the fist time last Friday. Now, he does it all the time. The major problem with this is that he does it on things that aren't the most stable, like the empty laundry basket and such. His major driving force to stand is that there's a whole new world 2 feet up that he hasn't had in his mouth yet. He's slowly changing that, one lick at a time. His second new favorite thing is to smash my face with his open mouth and crack up laughing. I'm glad someone enjoys it. He had peas today for the first time. Yay, his barf was green instead of white! He has had rice cereal, sweet potatoes, bananas, and now peas. None of which he liked at all. He still spits everything out and chews on the spoon. If I do manage to get something past his tongue and he is forced to swallow, he closes his eyes and makes a super cute shudder/shiver/cringe. I feel like I'm torturing him but everyone keeps telling me he just needs practice. It's pretty cute how he manages to cover every inch of his face with food. He's an artist. Well, maybe my next entry will be about Cash walking. Hopefully not, I'm not even close to being ready for that. He's growing too fast.

No comments: